We try to keep our rules as friendly as possible and to appeal to your responsibility as adults. The most important rule is: be considerate of each other and don't do anything you don't like yourself.
Green Fields is a resort that strives to ensure that everyone has a fun and enjoyable time. Green Fields is also a family-friendly resort. Please consider the young and the old! By entering the Durbuy Green Fields website, you automatically agree to the following rules and conditions.
1. Arrival and departure times: Arrival from 3 p.m., departure before 10 a.m., earlier arrival is not possible. In case of loss of the key, 10€ will be deducted from the deposit. Please turn off the lights and heating and close the tents when leaving. The key must be handed in at the reception.
2. Arrival and departure of visitors: Visitors are allowed on the site from the opening of the terrace until the closing of the terrace. This means that you are welcome from 9 am to 10 pm. After closing time, no visitor wristbands can be sold. At midnight all visitors must leave the site.
3. Drinks and drugs: Durbuy Green Fields has a bar and a restaurant. We therefore offer alcoholic beverages, but ask that you do not abuse them. We reserve the right to stop excessive alcohol consumption at any time. Drugs and other narcotics are of course 100% forbidden.
4. Equipment: sports equipment (football, table tennis, beach volleyball, etc.).
5. The free wifi is free. After connecting to the network, a security page opens and you have to click on "Accept and continue".
6. Parking: Only allowed in the parking area. The only vehicles allowed on the site are maintenance vehicles and goods delivery vehicles.
7. Night-time noise is not allowed: between 11.30 p.m. and 8 a.m., the glamping site must be quiet.
8. Tents must not be used for activities that increase the risk of fire or aggravate the consequences of a fire. Campfires are only allowed in the designated fire pit. Please keep the fire under control.
9. Rubbish and litter must be disposed of in the bins around Green Fields.
10. Please keep the toilet blocks decent. You leave them as you would like to find them.
11. Any damage caused to the facilities and the immediate environment will be charged to the perpetrators. Anyone caught doing so will be removed from Green Fields immediately.
12. On the glamping site and in the park, decent clothing is compulsory. Areas have been set aside for sunbathing.
13. The Green Fields pool does not have a lifeguard! Swimming and bathing are your own responsibility!
14. Tenants are responsible for their personal belongings: in the event of damage to or disappearance of these, Green Fields accepts no responsibility. This applies to all personal belongings as well as to cars in the car park.
15. Upon arrival, each resident is required to check in at the glamping reception. If you notice any defects in your tent, you have one hour to report them to the reception (open from 8am to 10pm). If you do not, we will assume that you are the cause of the problem and you will be charged.
16. No one is allowed to bring their own alcoholic beverages to Green Fields.
In the event of non-compliance with the rules, Durbuy Green Fields reserves the right to take the following measures:
- Address the person(s) in question
- The withdrawal of the tent deposit.
- Remove the person(s) from the site without compensation.
The Green Fields management has the right to enforce order, even with the police if necessary. In the event of non-compliance, the deposit will be retained. In case of dispute, only the courts of the judicial district of Marche-en-Famenne are competent.
These rules have been drawn up to ensure you have a pleasant stay.
|Always the best price|
|Pay 15% less per night|
|Exclusive offers up to 20% off|
|Online booking for breakfast|
|Best cancellation conditions|